"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Then with a rested body he started on his way.
- After only a brief rest they started on their way again.
- Here is the game that started Short on his way.
- The Saints started 4-8 on their way to a 7-9 record.
- We walked for another hour and then started on our way back to his house.
- They left the pleasant place and started on their way back to town.
- She started downstairs on her way out, deep in thought.
- A few minutes later the two women started on their way.
- She went inside as the wagon started on its way.
- "Then we might as well start on our way," she said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.