"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But some private health insurers are now studying ways to reduce these profits, and the issue is getting close attention in Congress.
- "We are going to study possible ways of improving the schools."
- For months his department has been studying ways to improve it.
- Labor officials said today they would be spending $6 million over the next two years to study ways of improving the test.
- In past years, companies often waited until a crisis before studying ways to reduce space needs.
- The officials said the Government was studying ways to serve the warrants.
- And we're already studying ways we can go further to stay involved, to be more socially conscious all around.
- It will also study ways of optimising their impact on the environment and local development.
- The group has been studying ways to increase that water supply and to assess demand by 2030.
- They are also studying ways to increase the efficiency of hydrogen production from water.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.