"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "I put us in a hole and now we have to dig our way out."
- I found the key, once when we dug our way into the church for some game or other.
- "If you want to keep on we'll have to dig our way through."
- It had taken him a long time to dig his way out.
- It was almost as if something had dug its way through here.
- "We dig our way out of them, then start all over again."
- So he simply dug his way to the back of the tiny space.
- It will take all of 2007 to dig our way out.
- That Church had dug his way out and come home.
- And given enough time, they might dig their way to the surface.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.