"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He was being protected in a popular way and also by the organs of the state.
- "For the two years they've been gone, they've been protected in a way they were not before."
- But protect in a way that doesn't allow this situation to confiscate what is important to me.
- So that also would protect you in a nice way.
- Perhaps the mist was protecting us in a way.
- Anyhow, your smell is what would protect you, in a way.
- "Even if they aren't all dead," Rob added, "the Chinese will be able to protect you in a way that we simply can't."
- You have protected your idealism in a terrible way, my son.
- Members are fed, paid, clothed, housed, and protected in a way few other American citizens can claim.
- "We think we can protect children and families in a far more effective way than any government censorship program."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.