"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Maybe," he said to himself on his way into the hall, "they just wanted to know that someone was listening."
- "Mine was better," he said of the production on his way out.
- "But be ready soon," he said and continued on his way.
- "There are a few more things to do," he said on his way out the door.
- "Good morning," the former senator said on his way past, then he stopped.
- The two of them say nothing more on their way back to the hotel.
- 'Nothing to thank me for,' he said on his way to the door.
- "But I don't feel any different," she said, on her way to dinner with a friend well after dark.
- "I'll tell Margaret now and see if she can get started," my secretary said on her way out.
- "The women are a great team," he said on his way out the door.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.