"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Now she began to pick her way through to the back door.
- In the morning he picked his way to the post office.
- For the next half hour they picked their way through the house, moving from one room to another.
- She began to pick her way slowly toward the city.
- He turned and picked his way out of the area.
- I picked my way into the remains of the church.
- Then the two turned and began to pick their way between the trees.
- They began to pick their way back along the trail.
- I picked my way forward waiting for the sun to set.
- Must have picked her way with care over firm ground.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.