"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- However, she knew that the murders were in some way connected.
- It is in no way connected to the image of the league.
- None of these seven is in any way connected with a university paper.
- But the most important decision of all, which I have left to the last, is in no way connected with our work.
- Nobody after reading it can believe that you were in any way connected with the accident which will happen.
- These facilities are in no way connected with the charity.
- Each murder is in some way connected to major league hockey.
- "Very good, because you are not in any way connected with the Institute."
- This new discovery, amazing as it was, seemed in no way connected to the other.
- I don't care what you do with her, just make sure we are in no way connected.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.