"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Did he beat his way across the continent and go back with Columbus?
- He was off on a run, beating his way through the gathering life of the day.
- She kicked, fighting against his strength, trying to beat her way free.
- "Maybe it was over more to the left," he suggested, beating his way in that direction.
- She has to beat her way back alone down the icy street.
- Out over the lake he beat his way, not trying any high soaring as yet.
- "At least we won't have to beat our way through the brush."
- Hot, hasty words beat their way to the surface of his mind.
- She began to beat her way along the inside of the wall, face turned to look up hopefully at the top.
- It was the canoe he'd left to beat his way along the shore.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.