"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I call on the state not to block the way.
- Again she tried to move, but this time he was able to block her way.
- I began to turn, to try to get away, but the way was blocked.
- Whatever the reason, the way to the control room was blocked.
- With a hand on each side of the door he blocked the way.
- She blocked the way as he went to step past her.
- They saw a man standing in the road, blocking the way.
- I moved toward the office door, but she'd blocked the way with her body.
- I tried to look again but she was blocking the way.
- He started forward again, and she moved back quickly, still blocking his way.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.