"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Nothing for it but to battle our way back to Khartoum."
- But he kept battling his way forward with one thought in mind.
- He's got to battle his way back and get better.
- "Well, once more you have managed to battle your way to poverty," he said.
- They were in fact battling their way through the mob to reach his coach.
- This was one of those games where you battle your way through it.
- Not one of them had battled his way to death.
- It seems we must battle our way to Bosnia after all, he realized.
- He meant to ask, but with all the other thoughts in his mind, this one couldn't battle its way to the front.
- After that - well, I had to battle my own way.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.