"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It's like bringing his work home with him, but in a good way.
- "Community policing must be brought back in a very important way."
- "This new effort will bring both sides together in a systematic way."
- Yet he brought our group together in a very personal way.
- We had brought "war" to their shores in a way that left no doubt!
- I brought it home to them in a simpler way.
- And the program brought that home to the public in a striking way.
- He can bring a team together in a special not tangible way.
- Ultimately, of course, we should think about a free trade area, which would naturally bring us together in a particular way.
- It brought the war home in a completely new way.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.