"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A: The one still alive at the bottom trying to eat his way to the top.
- I will be eating my way into the new year.
- After all, it wasn't as if he could simply eat his way out of here.
- For all he knew it would eat its way through his skin, as well.
- It was only a matter of time before they ate their way in here.
- Last night I hadn't just tried to eat my way through a man's throat.
- Back on board we ate our way up the coast.
- It is not difficult to eat one's way through the main courses.
- "Tell me that thing you made isn't about to eat its way to China. "
- But you can also just eat your way down the street.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.