"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He hadn't been there earlier, or she would have seen him on her way out to the lake.
- He saw them to the door and on their way.
- I wouldn't be dropping in to see anyone on my way through.
- Twenty minutes later they saw them again, on their way back up the river.
- It was toward evening, and I saw him on my way out to dinner.
- The kids don't like everything they see on their way to school.
- "At first light we will see you on your way."
- She saw no one on her way from the car to the porch.
- But she hadn't seen a single one on her way back.
- "I will do my best to see you on your way."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.