"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I try very hard to remember that your mother is just set in her ways and nothing will change the way she thinks.
- A tradition is not a matter of being set in your ways.
- By the time I was born he seems to have become set in his ways.
- We are too set in our ways to share but don't want to pay large supplements.
- I think he tried to bring us together, but some guys were set in their ways.
- He was too set in his ways to change and had to go.
- "They are both set in their ways," she says of the two women.
- "But the older boys - some of them already are set in their ways."
- But many are retired health workers and set in their ways.
- And the mouth is more set in its ways than it used to be.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.