"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As a familiar figure at court, he knew they wouldn't bar his way.
- Again he got in front of her and barred the way.
- Even in the face of potential danger, should we bar the way to them?
- She went to pass him, but he barred her way.
- The something or someone else had come out of that and barred her way.
- Now they are finding that his case could bar their way to Europe.
- But no soldiers appeared to try to bar his way.
- Once in the clear, he did not pause to bar the way behind him.
- He called back his men to bar the way to the royal bed.
- She walked on and found her way barred by a young man.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.