"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Bad things were coming for you, and I had to put myself in their way.
- Are you about to put something in another team's way?
- Over the next weeks he put himself in my way more times than I could count.
- I know you would never put me in harm's way.
- What do you give to a young man who has decided to put himself in harm's way?
- Nor should we ask parents to put themselves in harm's way.
- They put themselves in harm's way and we should thank them for it.
- "If someone put trouble in my way I would not stand for it, simple as that."
- And God help him, he didn't want to do anything more to put her in harm's way.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.