"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You were trying to get your way or be right.
- Like when the next time he doesn't get his way.
- You're used to getting your own way, and you like to run the show.
- Not for much longer, if the Government gets its way.
- He rather looked like a little boy not getting his way.
- Only the first two are going to get their way.
- She was used to getting her own way in everything.
- Still, the director general does not always get his way.
- He has the air of someone who always gets his own way.
- Mother had years of practice at getting her own way.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.