"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I don't think any single experience is enough to change a person's way of thinking.
- Many do not want to change their way of life.
- You always were hard to get to change your way of looking at things.
- He'd thought time spent with her might change the way she saw him.
- The 1990 Act could change the way you work or do business.
- All of us will have to change the way we do business.
- You could change the way your own face looked, and he probably had.
- You had people within the company who didn't want to change the way they did things.
- We're going to have to change the way we work.
- Few people, after all, get the chance to change the way a city looks and lives.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.