"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They suggested ways to change the subject and get her husband's mind on something else when this happened.
- I should like to suggest a way in which it is possible to give something for nothing.
- The other problem is rather more difficult, both to explain and to suggest ways around.
- "I thought you might suggest a way for me to avoid doing so."
- Can you suggest a very simple way to show that air has weight?
- The commission took no action, but suggested different ways to build the new space.
- His first two books had simply suggested ways to bring nature back - with plants from all over the world.
- Ask the children to suggest ways they could help meet the family's goals.
- Again, he stopped short of suggesting ways to do so.
- It's obviously not going to be easy, but we will suggest ways.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.