"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- An empty page will represent silence in a way.
- This must represent, in a broad way, the relative abundance of the living animals.
- He is not represented in a very positive way.
- "Riding also represents independence in a way that nothing else does."
- Rather, he aims to represent it in a way that is precisely faithful to life.
- Three other countries were represented in a small way, including one man from Romania.
- Hypertext will let us represent knowledge in a more natural way.
- "Also, quite frankly, we felt that it was time for somebody to come along to represent blacks in a qualitative way."
- "That's not the point of the panel, to make sure everyone is represented in an equal, mathematical way," he said.
- She represented herself in a good way & showed respect for the Marines.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.