"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I have got used to holding it in a certain way, with my eye trained on a piece of grain.
- It can hold couples together in a way that may seem to the outsider against all reason.
- He held his head in an odd way, as though it hurt him.
- He took my hand and held it in a very un-Tellenorean way.
- They held my hand in a way that helped me to succeed.
- She tried to hold hers in a similar way and found the movements to be quite easy.
- The Hungarian was holding his hands in a strange way.
- Sometimes she held herself in a way that made him all but see a crown on her head.
- The man, who seemed very old to him, held her wrist in a funny way.
- It was as though she hadn't spoken, since he continued holding her in a way that felt safe and familiar.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.