"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Negotiating your way through the care system can be a frustrating experience.
- So the first thing we ought to do is try to negotiate our way out.
- They reflect each other, and it's just a question of negotiating your way between the two.
- He turned and carefully negotiated his way around the corner.
- Therefore I came to the belief in 1967 that we should negotiate our way out.
- Finally I got some traction and was able to negotiate my way onto the path.
- With some effort, they negotiated their way from the dancing hall and into what looked like hell's waiting room.
- Sullivan asked, as he negotiated his way onto the highway.
- We're just going to have to negotiate our way out.
- Moving backwards, she negotiated her way silently to the door.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.