"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I let it go and continued on my way; he'd understand soon enough.
- Better for him, he thought, to just continue on his way.
- We'll rest here for today and to- night, then continue on our way.
- She got back in the car and continued on her way.
- They got up after a rest and continued on their way.
- But he saw no one, and continued on his way.
- But they soon continued on their way and didn't think much more about it.
- The light turned green, and we continued on our way.
- Instead I continued on my way, to the south end of the valley.
- It came out the back of the head and continued on its way.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.