"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He took her by the hand and they started to weave their way through the crush.
- He began weaving his way across the floor toward the study.
- He was moving quickly, weaving his way through the crowd.
- And a thread that might have been respect had woven its way into his voice.
- Pierce was already weaving his way through the crowd toward the door.
- I'm weaving my way toward the entrance to the hotel.
- One night during my second set she wove her way into the club.
- Weaving his way to the car, he fell into the seat.
- A cold chill was weaving its slow way up Larry's back.
- We cautiously wove our way to the front of the house.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.