"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The students helped build it, and, in doing so, many earned their way through school.
- I'm not going to use our capital, I can earn my own way.
- And I'd much rather earn my way by hard work than do something dramatic.
- As a result, they were never able to earn their way back to health.
- "My position is we need to earn our way out of the oversight process."
- By 1933, six to ten boys earned their way through college each working there.
- She was going to earn her way based on merit or not at all.
- Since my father believed that everybody should earn their way, I was working at age 5.
- They think more of taking a mate, earning their way.
- Yes, he'd earned his way here, and that was important.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.