"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "And now it will light your way into dark places."
- The people lighting my way had one thing in common.
- She is 37'000 lunar months old and wants to light the way for her Earth friends.
- So the coach has been lighting the way for players ever since.
- She led him back into the cave, holding up the fire to light the way.
- Earlier there had been lamps to light the way, but now they were dark.
- If we do, the reflection may light the way for others and help them to read the message too.
- The fact that those cars will never be built is beside the point - they only light the way.
- I can try using my cellphone to light the way.
- There were no lamps to light the way on this floor.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.