"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I will be able to move, but it may take hours, even days, to win my way through mud.
- It is highly unlikely that they will win their way.
- "I never talk about that, because you have to win your way."
- Very few even win their way here and there is always room.
- We want them to win their way back into the community of men.
- Had we won our way into the open, only to be held in a prison of another kind?
- Then he'll not turn back to me, whether he wins his way with her or no.
- Can a woman win her way to a man's heart through his stomach?
- He won his own way with the machine in the elevator.
- Thus it led for quite a distance south again, taking me well past the cliff I had won my way up earlier.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.