"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He was written up in the press as a convict who had sung his way out of prison.
- "I'd like to see him sing his way out of this one!"
- She can't sing her way out of a wet paper bag.
- I played and sang my way through college and law school.
- The incident has become known as "the women who sang their way out of jail."
- Then they sing, dance and argue their way through the adventure of the day.
- And you can't sing your way out of this one.
- Contestants will sing their way to the top prize of S$500,000.
- It makes no difference that Kelly can't sing her way out of a paper bag.
- Probably coming pretty fast, since they won't have to sing their way by anything.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.