"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It's a very strong thing and each of us deal with it in our own way.
- He knew from experience that she would have to deal with it in her own way.
- I don't think he is dealing with it in a bad way at all.
- I'll deal with it in an entirely different way next year.
- Permit me to deal with my people in our own way.
- She wanted to deal with it in an aggressive way.
- Each family member dealt with it in their own way.
- "If something happens, we will have to deal with it in our own way," he said.
- Her family was merely following a common business practice by dealing with the problem themselves, in their own way.
- I was waiting for us to deal with it as a nation, in a social or political way.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.