"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- People moved out of his way and didn't seem to mind doing so.
- He held his hands up and moved out of their way.
- They did not seem able to move out of the way.
- Say, would you move out of the way a little?
- When you move her out of the way, I mean.
- But he had no more time to move out of the way.
- I tried to move out of the way but the car kept following me.
- The men moved out of his way so he could pass.
- Then she moved out of the way and I followed her inside.
- She moved back out of the way, giving him room.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.