"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The case wound its way through the state court system.
- They wound their way to the back of the building and finally outside again.
- So the long line wound its way over the hills.
- A red line wound its way from right to left.
- Oh yes, and one lawsuit, which took nearly five years to wind its way through the California court system.
- She looked up at the road winding its way through the buildings.
- I quickly wind my way to a hotel and check in for the night.
- The case has been winding its way through the courts.
- They'd been winding their way through the great old trees for several days by then.
- The others fell into line behind them and once more they wound their way down the mountain.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.