"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The version of Metamorphosis became quite popular and was sold as a separate book.
- In November 1871 the novel was released as a separate book.
- The complete novel was soon published as a separate book.
- "Then the thought was - why not do a separate book for New Jersey?"
- Each individual has a separate book of experiences, and that book is right.
- In a better world, they say, the Government would keep separate books for capital and current expenses.
- A total of 409 chapters were published and compiled into 36 separate books.
- This year, the catalog has been published in three separate books and is, of course, available online (www.neimanmarcus.com).
- The 7-chapter stories were later published as a separate book in 2002-04 by Shogakukan.
- Each survey consists of a soil map and separate book.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.