"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But it makes a short book feel like a long walk at the mall.
- I've been working on a short book the last four or five months, and that's why I haven't gone long.
- He might even write a short book with Moon in.
- It takes a long time to read this short book.
- This story has also been published as a short book in its own right.
- This story has also been published as a short book.
- And I said it would be a very short book.
- It's a short book, and yet it seems to hold a world of meaning.
- In 1965 Bobby produced a short book on his father, which until recently was the only work available.
- It's more trouble to write a short book than a long one.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.