"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They are some of the longest books in the world.
- This big long book with the names written down by the missionary.
- To write the first draft of such a long book by hand put me in touch with the language as I haven't been for years.
- At 432 pages, it is the longest book in the series.
- Maybe when they realize this, they'll read more long books.
- Wrote long books on obscure subjects that no one ever read.
- A longer book on a similar theme is currently under way.
- But eight long books in a little over five years represents a sizable piece of work.
- At the time it was "by far the longest and most involved book I've ever worked on."
- This the longest book ever written, being over 600 pages.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.