"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- An English-language book of hours is sometimes called a primer.
- It is considered to be the oldest English-language book on hunting.
- There were very few English-language books in my childhood home.
- Virtually all English-language books paint a highly negative picture of the movement.
- More than ten major English-language books focused specifically on his work were published between 2005 and 2010.
- He had the impression it was an English-language book, which would not have surprised him.
- The first English-language book to make a clear distinction between 'i' and 'j' was published in 1634.
- It is considered by many historians to be one of the best English-language books on the subject (ex.
- The former was the first English-language book devoted to pistol shooting.
- Starting at top left and working to the right, like reading an English-language book.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.