"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "There's a most interesting book I want you to look at," he told him as they walked to the door.
- It is said of many - usually with small reason - that their lives would make an interesting book.
- During this time he did publish some very interesting books.
- A very interesting book about local events throughout most of the 20th century.
- "Or you talk to someone who has an interesting book under their arm."
- Is there an interesting book to be written about the art world?
- Some of this season's most interesting new books address both issues.
- Sounds as if there might be an interesting book on his old friend.
- That sounds like a very interesting book you are doing.
- The way plants are used is the subject, in a different sense, of two interesting books this season.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.