"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I read through the entire book in about a week.
- She read the entire book and could not find the lines.
- From these was born the idea of an entire book.
- That was only the first 1/3 of the entire book.
- The entire book is also now available in hard copy.
- Anyway, the entire book changed the way I think about my dog's behavior.
- He stayed for more than an hour to read the entire book with the class.
- In the end you might wish he had provided the text for the entire book.
- We realize that for some people, a complete answer to the questions above would be longer than this entire book.
- He'd sit in the chair and read an entire book like overnight.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.