"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I have people who keep their eyes open for rare books.
- "This is one of those rare books that comes along every year," she said.
- Rare books and documents are also a part of the collection.
- But those present, in person, at the auction made up only part of the market for these rare books.
- The building also includes a major library, with about 40,000 rare books.
- This is very rare book and has been out of print for many years.
- The library has a large collection of old and rare books.
- "I hadn't realized that you knew so much about rare books."
- St George's library has rare books from the 18th century to date.
- There are some rare books in the Library which date back to the 1870s.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.