"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Then they were asked to rate 20 different books "Bad!"
- Do you think that women write different books from men?
- As a result, this seems at times almost to be two different books.
- Well, not for the first time I seem to have been reading a different book to everyone else.
- He used to get all different books and read up on them.
- But what if I had 100 different books, or 1000?
- He may be surprised to learn that they sometimes read from different books.
- People are writing a book about him - different books.
- Now could two such different books come out of one person?
- He left behind many other works, close to forty different books, some of which are still available today.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.