"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The first French book to describe the conditions of prisoners' captivity appeared in 1929.
- He reached for his French book, then changed his mind.
- Also, the library has a collection of French books for adults and children including about 1,500 titles.
- Don't trouble about any more French books; I am on another scent, you see, just now.
- All she felt was the flatness of her French book.
- I still occasionally read some French book aloud to myself before a performance.
- I gave them my old French book and they were going to tackle the language, straight off.
- "I've only gone as far as the past perfect tense in my French book."
- This was not surprising as he had taken them from his French book.
- It was a French book, with a painting on the cover.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.