"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Each of her major books led naturally to the next.
- Each of his three major books was a work continually in progress.
- It is far harder to think of any who have produced major books on other subjects.
- Hemingway has had no fewer than four major books published after his death.
- Below are details from the covers of four major books about the Iraq war and its aftermath.
- We will produce limited resources: a major popular book, a short report and some support material.
- Their images are prominent in every major book and collection of early American photography.
- At around the same time, a dozen major books were published on American slavery.
- The first major book on Kline came out only several years ago.
- Turner never published a major book on the frontier for which he did 40 years of research.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.