"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The first word of each Biblical book is also as a rule surrounded by notes.
- Pentateuch came in turn from 1905 to 1912, and after this followed the other biblical books.
- It has subscriptions at the end of each biblical book with some notes about these books.
- Lengthy or complex biblical books are covered in more than one volume.
- The subject is taken from the biblical Book of Esther.
- He also wanted to do a film on the biblical Book of Revelation.
- These five relatively short biblical books are grouped together in Jewish tradition.
- There he has plans to stage a play based on the biblical Book of Genesis.
- The order of the biblical books still differs between some ecclesiastical traditions today.
- There has been no announcement concerning further releases in the series for the remainder of the Biblical books.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.