"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In late 2009, he published the first comprehensive, neuroscientifically-based book on the human psyche.
- She was the first to write a comprehensive book on them, as well as teach a college course about gifted children.
- The book was one of the first comprehensive books on strategies for various poker games.
- This remains the most comprehensive single-authored book on American history.
- A comprehensive recent book on the subject is Bhatnagar et al. (2013).
- I would reverse that order; for the general reader it is a comprehensive and friendly book.
- It's the most comprehensive book ever written about alcohol fuel.
- "I found the book so much more detailed and comprehensive than the others," she says.
- This is a comprehensive book on the wide ranging concerns of the women's movements in India from a left perspective.
- The new guides are not meant as substitutes for the more comprehensive books.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.