"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- From a thick blue book in a public library, Smith had gotten the names of the executive board members.
- By now it seemed that more students were staring at Travis than down into their blue books.
- Mind you, I have to rapidly flip through the blue books.
- Perhaps one day it, too, will go into the blue book.
- Cannot somebody, maybe his wife or daughter if they care, give the President a certain fat blue book, with markers between pages 365 and 375?
- Steven didn't have to worry about paying for clothes and blue books.
- First of all I'm looking at page three hundred and fifty in the blue book.
- Right, agenda item number six which is on page one of the blue book.
- So the recommendation on page six of the blue book.
- This estimate can be based on the value of a similar used car in the so-called blue book.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.