"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- On the kitchen table, there was an old, leather-bound book.
- So she curled up on her bed, but with a small leather-bound book.
- Two small leather-bound books, pushed in between the remains of the camera.
- She deliberately closed the leather-bound book without taking her eyes from his.
- She pulled out a small leather-bound book and turned to a marked page.
- He was reading a large, leather-bound book by the light of his single candle.
- Why, there had to be at least thirty of the big, leather-bound books.
- Alone in a room with a thousand leather-bound books, not one of which she would ever read.
- The leather-bound book in his hand could not see the official light of day!
- He noted the number and compared it with a list in a small leather-bound book.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.