"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And he didn't think for a moment of bringing the sacred book to his wife.
- It tells the story of a young man who gets a sacred book.
- Again, the charges take the form of an oath on a sacred book.
- You were forced by the curator and the soldiers to give up the sacred books.
- Most religions have sacred books that tell about their religion.
- Their "teachings" were kept in a series of sacred books.
- He opened the sacred book and placed his finger on one of its pages.
- The titles of the sacred books were written in red ink.
- "A knowledge of the sacred books would do you no end of good."
- The sacred books are only such a set of idle tales as any age could have and indeed did actually produce.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.