"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The result is the finest book on France of recent years.
- Is it nonetheless a fine book for some young adults?
- It should give me a fine book of travels, anyway.
- But they have something else in common too: both are very fine books.
- But what we have in this fine book is both less and more.
- But perhaps, as a beginning, women and girls should read this fine book together.
- You'll have to approach things in a new way but there are some fine books to guide you.
- Hope we can work together on what can be a fine book.
- The writing is beautiful, and would make a fine book on paper.
- I think there might be another fine book in this town.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.