"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A really bad book suggests not a critical reading so much as a religious one.
- But a good movie idea often comes out of a bad book.
- In these people's view, any time spent reading a bad book can never be recovered.
- Where's the argument or critical analysis as to why these are bad books.
- You cannot have a hit show with a bad book.
- One of the worst written books I've ever come across.
- "But there's a saying we have here that there is not a bad book in the hands of a good teacher."
- A lot of bad books were written to fill a need.
- It could be the worst military book I've ever read.
- Yet the use of the subjective voice isn't what makes a book good or bad.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.