"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Johnson wrote a seminal book on microprocessor superscalar architecture in 1991.
- In this, field he published two seminal books and dozens of papers.
- Servan-Schreiber saw in this thesis the potential for a seminal book.
- In 1913 Vedder published a seminal book on the subject.
- He wrote a number of seminal books on management of education in this period.
- It is considered one of the seminal books in the history of the modern bisexual rights movement.
- Kalven is the author of a number of seminal books and articles.
- Parade magazine called it "a seminal new book on women in journalism."
- Bell is the author of two seminal books on modern American politics.
- The Washington Post described it as "a seminal book of the century".
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.