"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There has never been a definitive book about her.
- Naturally, just a slight fraction from letters finished up to the definitive book.
- He published the first definitive book on Interstellar Grains in 1967.
- We should all be deeply grateful that he has done us the favor of pouring so much into this rich, fascinating, definitive book.
- Navy News described it as 'probably the definitive book on life in the capital ship of the past seventy or so years.
- Or maybe to write a definitive book on human progress.
- It suggests this is the definitive book on animal intelligence.
- "the definitive book on the history of space toys."
- Dawson wrote the forward to the definitive book about this episode.
- But how am I going to get the definitive book if there's a fictional character in it?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.